Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo Captor X 8 Ohm
Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo Captor X 8 ohm 100w reactive load box / attenuator with DI output, speaker and microphone simulation, noise gate, reverb, and more. Control via computer or bluetooth.
This is not new, but it's completely unused in dead mint condition with original box, power supply and manual.
• 100W RMS Compact Reactive Load Box.
• Available in 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm versions.
• Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
• Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
• Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
• Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
• Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
• Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
• Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
• XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
• Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
• Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
• EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
• Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
• Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
• Noise gate with learn function.
• Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
• Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
• Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
• Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
• Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
• Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
• USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
• MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
• Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).
• Dimensions: 128 (w) x 175 (d) x 64 (h) mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• SPEAKER IN: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• SPEAKER OUT: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• PHONES output: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
• LEFT/RIGHT outputs: XLR Balanced (Maximum output level: 15 dBu. Impedance: 600 Ohms)
• MIDI input: 1/8″ jack balanced TRS. Jack to MIDI cable adapter supplied.
• Micro USB B port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable supplied.
• Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A supplied.
• 24 bits / 96 kHz converters
• Bandwidth (-1dB): 30Hz – 19 kHz
• Signal/Noise ratio: > 95 dB
• Internal processing at 32 bits
• Latency: 2.2 ms (SPEAKER IN to LEFT/RIGHT OUTPUTS)