Audio-Technica AT4040 Condenser Microphone Used
Audio Technica Studio Condenser Microphone. Mint condition with original box, shockmount and soft case. 2x available at the time of listing.
The AT4040 side-address, condenser microphone features an advanced, large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. Shock mount included.
- Technically-advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser design
- Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad