Blue Microphones Kiwi Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Used
In mint condition with original wooden case and shockmount (not pictured).
With its discrete Class A architecture and versatile multi-pattern design, the Blue Microphones Kiwi is one of the rare workhorse mics that discerning professional engineers have sworn by for over a decade. This solid-state microphone features one of Blue's amazing B6 capsules and one of the purest possible signal paths, providing you with a delightfully broad frequency response that's untarnished by audible noise or distortion. Add to that nine distinct polar patterns, and you'll find yourself reaching for your Blue Kiwi condenser microphone all the time.
- A true studio workhorse studio microphone you can use on any source in any setup
- Discrete Class A signal path delivers clear sound with an extremely broad frequency response
- Blue's B6 large-diaphragm condenser capsule provides 9 distinct polar patterns for maximum flexibility
- Modern solid-state architecture gives you rich lows, balanced mid-range, and an airy presence in the highs
- Ships complete with a velvet-lined cherry wood box and Blue's The Shock shockmount
- Requires +48 phantom power